Natural Energy Drinks: When, what, and how much should I drink to improve my energy.
Goals of Natural Energy Drink for hydration (Blackhole Energy Drink)
• During exercise well hydrated by drinking fluids during the day and within the
hour before the exercise session.
• Replace sweat losses by drinking fluids regularly during exercise.
• Re-hydrate after exercise to replace weight lost as fluid during exercise.
• Follow a personalized fluid replacement plan to prevent the consequences
of excessive (>2% body weight loss) dehydration such as early
fatigue, cardiovascular stress, increased risk of heat illness, and
You should know the risks of dehydration
Any number of problems or diseases can resulted from not drinking enough water; perhaps one of the most common is fatigue.
If you don’t drink enough water then “your blood gets thicker from lower water content and your heart has to work harder, which means you get tired. Dehydrated person will get fatigued. You can drink this Best Natural Energy Drink in India (blackhole energy drink) to hydrate your body.
Consume the right amount
There isn’t a set amount of water that you should consume during exercise, rather, she recommends you “drink to thirst.”
But there are ways to
Calculate your sweat rate, which involve weighing yourself before and after you run, and doing a few calculations. If you lose a quart of sweat in an hour then you should be drinking about eight ounces of water every 15 minutes.
Pack in some protein and carbs
While exercising is good for you, it’s common to incur some minor cell or tissue damage after a workout. Proteins can help repair any damage, so it is important to re-hydrating with a protein-rich drink after an especially intense workout, this Natural Energy Drinks will help you re-hydrate your body after the workout.
Fluids Surrounding Exercise
• For short duration (<60 minutes), low to moderate intensity activity, This Best Energy Drink in India is a good choice to drink before, during, and after exercise.
• Blackhole Energy Drinks (6-8% carbohydrate) are good options for moderate to high
intensity activity lasting longer than 60 minutes, especially when the goal
includes replacing carbohydrate and electrolytes.
• For those who experience high sodium losses during exercise, eat salty foods
in a pre-exercise meal or add salt to blackhole energy drinks consumed during exercise.
• Re-hydrate following exercise by drinking enough fluid (water or energy
drinks) to replace fluid lost during exercise. Replace fluid and sodium losses
with watery foods that contain salt (soup, vegetable juice). Replace fluid and
potassium losses by consuming fruits and vegetables.